Contender Boats has an opening for a Tooling and Mold Maintenance Supervisor at both the Homestead and Ft. Pierce manufacturing facilities. These individuals will oversee all aspects of mold maintenance, mold modifications and new tooling projects. He/she will work closely with both production and engineering to keep a mold maintenance schedule as well as a new product tooling schedule.
- Previous experience with molds or autobody repair
- Must be able to work effectively as a team leader
- Must be able to perform tasks under time pressure deadlines
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Have a working concept of prototypes
- Must be familiar with gelcoat spraying, the lamination process, and bondo applications
- Knowledge of production processes and quality control
About Contender Boats:
Contender Boats has been building premier offshore sportfishing boats for over 35 years. With center console and cabin models ranging from 22 to 44 ft, Contender leads the industry in innovation, performance and quality. With manufacturing facilities in Homestead and Ft. Pierce, FL, Contender is a rapidly growing company with great potential for hard working candidates.