Beam: 9′ 6″
Weight (loaded): 9,250 lbs.
Fuel: 265 gal.
Deadrise: 24.5 Deg
Max HP: 600 HP
Dry Weight: 5,450 lbs
- Twin YAMAHA 250 HP (4 stroke)
- Twin YAMAHA 300 HP V6 (4 stroke)
- International Lighting
- Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light
- Dual Hydraulic Steering w/ Custom Steering Wheel
- Recessed K-Plane Trim Tabs
- Waterproof Switches and Breaker Panel w/ Indicator Lights
- 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
- High Speed Compass
- Extra Large Walk-In Console
- Fully Lined and Finished w/ Head Compartment
- Oversized Electronic Panel
- Molded In Front Console Seat
- Lockable Storage Inside Console
- Custom Helm Pod
Every Contender is custom. If you’re fishing sharks in California, or sailfish in south Florida, your target species dictates your needs. Don’t take a bass boat to a shark fight. Rig your boat to catch your fish with custom outriggers, downriggers, rod holders, electric reel outlets and more to build the fishing machine you’ve always hoped for.
30ST MODEL OPTIONS
The 30ST has available power options including Twin Yamaha 150, 200, 250, and 300HP engines. Custom consoles and tops are available with every boat along with custom fishing accessories, and vessel lighting. Customize your boats color, seating, and other options to suite your boating lifestyle
ALWAYS IN THE GAME
Just because the wind is blowing, doesn’t mean you have to sleep in on Saturday like everyone else. The boat will handle it. You can’t catch them from the couch. Get out there, and get in the game… with fishability, reliability, and attention to detail on your side. You’re always in the game with a Contender.
Hull & Deck
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using
- Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Glass Stringer System
- Foam Floatation
- Integrated Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
- Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
RIGGED TO FISH
Unlike some mass production boat builders, we at Contender pride ourselves on keeping this experience personal. Your Contender is made for you, with you in mind. You will team up with the finest craftsmen in a hands-on boat building process. You choose whether to customize each component of the vessel‚ from the hull size and power option to the electronics package, livewell rigging, down to the type of stitching on your upholstery, and more.
FAST, DRY RIDE
Good fisherman want to get there. Great fisherman want to get there fast, and stay dry. Equipped with 24.5 deadrise hull, and years of fishing knowledge embodied, the 30ST will get you there fast with up to 600 HP strapped to the back of your rig.
NOT JUST A COMPETITOR…
Competition has always fueled innovation at Contender Boats. A culture of very competitive Captains creates a craving for the best in class options and crew on every boat. “Performance through Innovation” means Contender is constantly ahead of the pack in creating a boat that is higher quality, more reliable, and more fishable then the competition. We’re not just another competitor…