Classic and Refined
This boat is built for speed, and built to fish.
…with a Contender, You’re Always in the Game.
Not just a competitor…
Hand Built in the USA.
The Contender 28T is hand built in Homestead, FL.
The 28′ boat is a center console classic. Built for speed, and built to last, the hull goes to sea with a ride like no other.
Built to Order.
Every Contender is built to order. Built with the options you want to make your boat
Every Contender is hand laid fiberglass with an attention to detail in hull ride that keeps captains and customers coming back with new developments to further their boating game. The build process is not an automated assembly line that offers no options. Our model options make ever boat unique with the personality and style to make it your own.
Built for the Blue Water.
Built for speed, range, and finding big fish in blue water. The 28T is the ride designed to take you beyond the jetty, and into the deep blue ocean in pursuit of ocean pelagics that most only see in posters.
**44ST featured in video
A Boat Built for YOU.
- LOA: 28′ 0″
- Beam: 8′ 10″
- Draft: 20″
- Weight: 7,400lbs
- Fuel: 180 gals.
- Deadrise: 24.5 degrees
- Max HP: 600 HP
- Forward Anchor Locker W/Storage
- (1) 140 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
- (2) 76 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated, Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Stbd)
- (1) 40 Gal. Transom Livewell, Under Deck
- (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers (Port & Stbd)
- Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
- Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/Cleat (Pop-Up)
- (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
- (2) 8″ Stern Cleats
- (2) 8″ Spring Line Cleats w/Hause Pipes – Midship
- (4) Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
- Recessed Aluminum Bow Handrail