Come Join Us in Beautiful Key Largo, FL
About Baker’s Cay Resort Key Largo
The 200-room resort spans 13 acres of tropical groves and provides exclusive access to one of the most secluded white sand beaches in the area. Situated on a former pineapple plantation owned by the hotel’s namesake, Captain Ben Baker, the resort pays homage to the notion that pineapples serve as a symbol of hospitality through design touches and amenities.
**Group Rate Available Until July 1st
Baker’s Cay Resort Key Largo can host up to 250 guests, so space will be limited. The venue also offers rooms with an ocean view, featuring a stunning spectacle of sunsets over the water.
Baker’s Cay Resort is spread across thirteen acres of white-sand beaches, a venue that offers a beautiful setting to our Contender event, and a wonderful basecamp for fishing, diving, or just a day at the sand bar soaking in the sun. With tropical surroundings, and just minutes from great diving and fishing destinations that our Contender Owner’s love.
Owner Club Getaway – $200/ person
- Friday – Reception Appetizers and Drinks
- Saturday – Fun and Prizes!
- Saturday – Dinner at the Baker’s Cay Hilton
- Custom Contender Owner Club Performance Shirts
- Contender Gift Bag
- Hotel accommodations are not included, but a limited group rate is offered
- Hilton Group rate starting at $250/ night
- Boat Slips are not included, but will be available.